- These general sales conditions are agreed between the BMC Lda, based in Travessa da Agra, 177 4450-599 Leça da Palmeira , Tax Identification Number 510 746 608 and contact +351 915 683 050, hereinafter referred to as “Made to ENVY®“ and people who want to make purchases through the website Made to ENVY® hereinafter referred to as “User”.
- Both parts agree that purchases made through the website https://www.madetoenvy.net will be regulated exclusively by this contract excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
- The present general conditions of sale aim to provide and define all the necessary information to the User on the ordering, sale, payment and provision of services or delivery of purchases made on the website madetoenvy.net.
- These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order / service provision between the Contracting Parties.
- The User places his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website madetoenvy.net, adding the product (s) or service (s) you want to order to the shopping cart.
- To complete your order the User must:
- a) Register on the madetoenvy.net website, providing the information requested there.
- b) Log in (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User when registering).
- c) Complete the information and choose the options available to you throughout the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the TIN and the name that, for tax purposes, you want to be included on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products / services available for sale as well as these General Sales Conditions, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- Made to ENVY® will honor orders received online up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the product / service, Made to ENVY® undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data contained in the invoice are the responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
- Order requests are valid for 30 (thirty) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different term, it is not possible to guarantee the provision of the service, prices, discounts, promotions and offers in addition this term. If the payment is not received by our services within that period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used for a new order.
- On the madetoenvy.net website, Made to ENVY® proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento, Lda:
- a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
- b) ATM reference;
- c) Transfer;
- d) Paypal.
- In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User’s card immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the goods. If some products ordered are sold out, the value of them will be credited to the User’s card, after the order is closed.
- Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order.
- If there is an increase in the prices of any product / service, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive his order (making the payment of the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by Made to ENVY®. The order must arrive in writing to the e-mail contact firstname.lastname@example.org, within 15 days after the order, with the instructions for cancellation or refund of the amount paid and / or return of the goods, answered and defined byMade to ENVY®, by the same way of communication.
- Made to ENVY® undertakes to reimburse the User within 48 hours after receiving the item and validating the claim, and always by bank transfer. To this end, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership.
- Returned products must be in a condition of sale, that is, in the same condition in which they reached the User, without any anomaly or damage, and in the original packaging.
- If the value resulting from the exchange of products for an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the settlement conditions will be indicated by Made to ENVY®.
- Exchanges or returns of personalized items or gift cards are not accepted.
- The costs related to shipping costs, in the case of exchanges or returns, are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Under legal terms, Made to ENVY®jewels have a 2-year warranty.
- The guarantee excludes defects resulting from improper or abusive use, normal wear and tear of parts, as well as the following situations: loss, deterioration, oxidation, improper maintenance and cleaning, improper handling, negligence and accidents.
- Usage marks, the result of daily activity and the passage of time, will be considered normal by the brand.
- Proof of purchase must be provided for guarantee purposes.
- Made to ENVY® pprovides assistance with all of our jewelry.
- For cases not covered by the warranty, be sure to consult us, as we are happy to recover your jewels, giving them a new life.
- Made to ENVY® reserves the right, on its own initiative, to correct any errors or omissions, as well as to make changes to the website, materials, products and services described therein, without prior notice.
PORTUGAL – ALTERNATIVE RESOLUTION OF CONSUMPTION DISPUTES
In the event of a dispute, the consumer may resort to an Alternative Resolution Entity for Consumer Disputes:
- Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo
- Centro de Informação e Arbitragem do Porto
- Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa
- Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Distrito de Coimbra
- Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo da Região Autónoma da Madeira
- Centro de Informação e Arbitragem do Vale do Ave
- Centro de Informação e Arbitragem do Vale do Cávado
- Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem do Algarve
More information: Portal do Consumidor (www.consumidor.gov.pt).