1. These general conditions of sale are agreed between BMC Lda, with headoffice at Travessa da Agra, 177 4450-599 Leça da Palmeira, VAT number 510 746 608 and contact +351 915 683 050, hereinafter referred to as "Made to ENVY ®” and people who wish to make purchases through the Made to ENVY® website, hereinafter referred to as "User".
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the website madetoenvy.net will be governed exclusively by this agreement to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
1. The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to provide and define all the information necessary to the User on the modalities of ordering, selling, payment and provision of service or delivery of purchases made on the website madetoenvy.net.
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order / provision of service between the Contracting Parties.
1. The User completes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website madetoenvy.net, by adding the product (s) or service (s) he/she wishes to order to the shopping cart.
2. To complete your order, the User must:
a) Register on the website madetoenvy.net, providing the information requested there.
b) Log in (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options available during the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the VAT number and the name that, for tax purposes, appears on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products / services available for sale as well as of these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. Made to ENVY® will honor orders received online up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the product / service, Made to ENVY® promises to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued can not be reissued with changes.
6. Order requests are valid for 30 (thirty) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different time limit, it is not possible to guarantee the service, prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this deadline. If payment of the same is not received by our services within that period, the order can not be validated. Any value received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
1. On the website madetoenvy.net, Made to ENVY® proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) ATM Reference;
c) Bank Transfer;
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the card of the User immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the merchandise. If some products ordered are sold out, their value will be credited to the User's card after the order is closed.
1. Prices must be read in Euros, with fees and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the
date of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the Prices of any product / service, the User will be informed immediately,
being able to choose to receive the order (paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case by case basis by Made to ENVY®. The request must arrive in writing to the contact e-mail email@example.com, up to 15 days after the
order, being the instructions of cancellation or return of the value paid and / or return of the merchandise, answered and defined by Made to ENVY by the same means of communication.
2. Made to ENVY® undertakes to reimburse the User within 48 hours after receiving the article and validating the claim, and always by bank transfer. To do so, the user must provide proof of payment and account or card ownership.
3. Returned products must be in the same condition as they arrived in the hands of the User, without any anomaly or damage, and in the original packaging.
4. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the order, the conditions of correctness shall be indicated by Made to ENVY®.
5. We do not accept exchanges or returns of personalized items or gift cards.
6. The costs related to the shipping, or in case of exchanges or returns, are the responsibility of the customer.
1. In legal terms, Made to ENVY® pieces are guaranteed for 2 years.
2. Defects arising from improper or abusive use, normal wear and tear of parts, as well as the following situations: loss, deterioration, oxidation, unsuitable maintenance and cleaning, improper handling, negligence and accidents are excluded from the guarantee.
3. Usage marks, as a result of daily activity and the passage of time, will be considered normal by the brand.
4. The proof of purchase must be indicated for guarantee purposes.
5. Made to ENVY® provides assistance in all your jewels.
6. For cases not covered by the warranty, do not hesitate to consult us, as we are happy to recover
your jewels, giving them a new life!
1. Made to ENVY® reserves the right to make corrections for any errors or omissions, as well as to make changes to the site, materials, products and services described therein, without prior notice.