After placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation.
All orders are sent by registered mail, through the services of CTT (portuguese post offices)
Shipping charges include handling, packaging and shipping costs.
You can add up to five pieces to your order that the shipping cost remains the same.
- For national territory (Portugal), the value is 3.00€;
- For the remaining EU countries, the value is 4.50€;
- For other destinations, the postage value is on request;
- For collection payments, add 3.00€ to the value of the postage;
The shipping costs do not include customs fees that may be charged in the country of destination upon arrival of the order. These costs are responsibility of the recipient.
Once payment is confirmed, you will receive your order, by registered mail, within *:
- National Territory (Portugal) – 7 days
- Europe – 10 days
- Rest of the World – 15 days
* we safeguard, however, all factors unrelated to the brand, in which the term may extend, depending on the transport constraints.
It is important that the indicated address is complete and correct, to guarantee the success of the delivery of the order.
The error in completing this data is responsibility of the customer, who will have to bear the costs of a new shipment in case the order is returned to us. The same happens if the order is not demanded in time, in the post office.
The parcels sent by registered mail involve the signature of the recipient who, once absent, will have to go to the post office of his region, to get the parcel.
The customer has different methods of payment available:
- Bank transfer;
- ATM reference;
- Credit card;
- Paypal: by choosing this method, you will be redirected to the Paypal site, and then follow the instructions given to complete your purchase;
- Shipping for collection – only in national territory (Portugal) and for non-personalized jewels, with anadded cost of 3.00€